Lofotferie is located in Kabelvåg, approx. 5 km west of Svolvær.
Lofotferie is a full service company offering overnight accommodation, meeting and conference facilities and events. At your request, we will be happy to take an active part in organising your event. We have a wide-ranging network of providers and can offer an assortment of maritime activities based on our own resources. In addition to overnight accommodation and meeting/conference facilities, we have boats for hire, with or without a cabin/wheelhouse. And should you as a guest wish to order breakfast or dinner, we will be happy to fix that too!
Our overnight accommodations:
TYSKHELLA RORBUFERIE (FISHERMAN’S CABIN HOLIDAYS) is centrally situated in Kabelvåg, with a view of the Vestfjord and the breakwater. Tyskhella’s buildings date back to 1905 and the house, which was formerly a fish factory, is permanently affixed to the bedrock. The apartments are linked together by stairs, terraces and small bridges. Quite charming!
In the tiny harbour of Kabelvåg we find the STATSBUENE, a cluster of fisherman’s cabins built in 1923. Here, you can enjoy the combination of a living museum and modern comfort. Separated from the Vestfjord only by a breakwater, they offer unforgettable views of mountaintops and the sea.
Visitors wishing to stay in cosy quayside rooms and relax in beautiful scenic surroundings, will find what they are looking for at the VANDRERHJEM LOFOTFERIE hostel. Close to the town centre, Vandrerhjem Lofotferie offers a magnificent panoramic view of the Vestfjord.
For your information:
- The reception offices for Tyskhella Rorbuferie, Statsbuene and Vandrerhjem Lofotferie are located at Torggata 16, 8310 Kabelvåg.
- Open all year round: Monday – Friday from 10:00 to 16:00, Saturday and Sunday by prior arrangement.
- Peak season opening times: 1 June - 15 August, daily from 09:00 to 21:00.
- SANDVIKA FJORD AND SEAHOUSE CAMPING, with its white sandy beach, is idyllically situated by the Vestfjord, 2 km from Kabelvåg town centre. The spot is surrounded by beautiful countryside and combines reasonably priced facilities with a wide range of activities.
For your information:
- The Sandvika Camping reception office is open from 1 June to 30 September.
- Peak season opening times: 1 June - 15 August, daily from 08:00 to 22:00. From 16 August to 30 September from 08:00 - 16:00 or by prior arrangement.
- In addition to this, Lofotferie has one of the biggest fleets in Lofoten. RENTABOAT LOFOTEN is our subsidiary, renting out cabin boats and boats with outboard motors. So, if you are interested in a trip to the Trollfjord, a cosy family boat outing or a fishing trip, you will find everything you need in our weatherproof boats with engines from 85 to 136 hp.