Sandvika is an idyllic holiday camp situated about 3 km west of Kabelvåg, with its own 1 km long access road which branches off from the E10, the main road through Lofoten.
The holiday camp is situated on the island of Austvågøy and offers views of the Vestfjord and the mountains.
You can choose between apartments, fisherman’s cabins or chalets. Almost all of our accommodation units have a corner seating area, kitchen and bathroom with shower and WC. Wi-Fi is free in the main building. There is also a kiosk/convenience store with a selection of groceries and fishing tackle at reception.
Sandvika Fjord and Seahouse Camping is also a well-suited spot for launching and bringing ashore your boat, since we have our own private slipway. We also have an excellent quay facility with a floating jetty and moorings available to our guests. You will also find a roofed gutting bench in the near vicinity, where you can prepare the day’s catch. If you don’t have a boat of your own, you can hire one from us, a rowing boat or a motor boat, and it is only a short distance to the fishing grounds.
Map overview of Sandvika Camping:
- 14 meter floating jetty for our hire boats
- Reception with shop and café
- Free Wi-Fi in the reception building
- TV room
- Shared modern kitchen
- Private beach
- Sea view
- View of the mountains
- Washroom with access to a washing machine
- Sanitary facilities
- Drainage facility for camper vans and caravans
- Motor boats, rowing boats and bicycles for hire
- Fishing tackle for hire
- Fishing trips with an experienced fisherman/skipper or fishing from the rocks
- Hiking in the peace and quiet of the mountains and countryside – in wild and scenic surroundings
- Museum, aquarium and galleries within a 2 km radius