Vandrerhjem Lofotferie Kabelvåg is a hostel established in summer 2014. It is situated 400 metres from Kabelvåg town centre in the Lofoten Islands, and offers a fantastic panoramic view of the Vestfjord.
At the Vandrehjem Lofotferie youth hostel you can stay in reasonably priced accommodation with a fantastic view of the sea and mountains.
There are 7 double rooms at the hostel, 5 with single beds and two with double beds. All rooms have wood panelling on the walls and a wash basin. There is a shared dining room and a well-equipped kitchen where you can make your own meals.
You also have access to shared bathroom and toilet facilities. Free Wi-Fi is available in the common rooms, and there is free parking outside. All rooms are non-smoking.
Prices per room per night:
- NOK 690,- from 1 June to 15 August
- NOK 600,- from 16 August to 30 May
- Boats and bicycles for hire
- Fishing trips with hired skipper or fishing from the rocks
- Walking in wild and scenic countryside
- Sea Safari, kayaking, surfing and scuba diving
- Skiing, show shoe hiking and mountaintop walks
- Northern lights adventures